6 quarts water
10-15 peppercorns (pink pepper is my favorite)
4 chicken thighs (skinless)
4 chicken drumsticks (keep skin)
5 celery stalks
5 sprigs of parsley
6 mini bell peppers (red or yellow)
3 Tbsp salt
1. In a large pot, bring the water, salt and peppercorns to a boil.
2. Place all ingredients in the boiling water.
3. When the water returns to a boil, turn the heat to simmer and let it cook for 2 hrs.
4. Remove vegetables and set aside for future use. Remove the chicken, saving any parts you would like to use later.
1. Freeze the broth on ice cubes, containers, or use within a few days.
2. For a fast soup, you can use the vegetables and chicken.