5 whole eggs
4 egg whites
4 oz sliced turkey breast
3 oz sliced swiss cheese (can be exchanged for any other cheese)
3 oz of fresh spinach
2 diced tomatoes (no seeds)
1 small onion (diced)
1/2 tbs of olive oil
1. In a saute pan, add olive oil and onion. When the onion looks see through, add diced tomatoes and spinach. Season it to taste. Cook for about 3 minutes. Take it out of the fire.
2. Preheat the oven to 350.
3. Coat the muffin pan with some olive oil. Add spinach, onion and tomatoes.
4. Add cheese and turkey breast
5. Whip eggs and egg whites, add salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add it to the muffin pan.
6. Place it in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes.
7. Enjoy it :)