2 Tbsp olive oil
10 cups cauliflower, cut into medium sized pieces
1 cup leeks, white portion only, rinsed and sliced
1 cup onion, sliced
½ cup shallots, sliced
3 cloves garlic, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
½ Tbsp curry powder
32oz low sodium vegetable stock
1/2 cup siggi’s plain 4% skyr
1. In a large dutch oven over medium heat, add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom.
2. Add the leeks, onions, shallots, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and sweat until soft.
3. Add the curry powder and continue to cook until fragrant.
4. Add the cauliflower and stock, depending on the size of your pot, you may need to add more water to cover the cauliflower. Allow to simmer until the cauliflower is tender about 30-40 minutes.
5. In batches, blend the soup with the yogurt until smooth.
6. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.